Monday, February 10, 2014

Easily the Best Book Ever Written

Glass Castle; by Jeantte Walls

This is my favorite book I've ever read. For one, you have a hard time believing that these stories could be true. But, they are and that's why you love them. Anyone who ever grew up with a slightly dysfunctional home can relate to the ludicrousness of Jeanette's tales. 
“Sometimes you need a little crisis to get your adrenaline flowing and help you realize your potential.” 
There are so many good quotes in this book. This one spoke to me because I think everyone experiences those times in your life when things quickly unravel into shit and you have to get a plan together right quick. Sometimes when everything falls apart, or your scared those moments breed creative bursts or breakthroughs. 
I hope everyone gets a chance to read this book. Tell me your thoughts!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment